Women In Power (WiP) Lecture 2022 | Inspiring the Next Generation of Female Engineers
The IEEE Power & Energy Society Student Branch Chapter at The University of Manchester would like to invite you to a Women in Power (WiP) seminar, ”Inspiring the Next Generation of Female Engineers”.
This event consists of an interactive discussion with five female engineers in power and energy from the academic and industrial sectors. Attendees will get to ask the speakers questions about their careers and also get advice on what career part to follow. After the session, there will be a tour of the new Manchester Engineering Campus Development (MECD) building.
- Judith Apsley – Senior Lecturer, University of Manchester
- Kaviya Sivaraman – Software Engineer, TNEI, UK
- Siwei Liu – Commercial Modeller, SSE Distributed Energy
- Yichen Liu – Consultant, RINA Tech UK Ltd
- Angeliki Loukatou – Lead Research Engineer, EDF Energy
More information about this event is shown in http://www.ieee-manchester.org.uk/upcoming-events/woman-in-power-talk-inspiring-the-next-generation-of-women-engineers/
Please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org