HILRES’22 – technically sponsored by ESoC Technical Committee of IEEE Industrial Electronics Society – is a three-day design from scratch experience for students and professionals, for bare-metal SoPC based Hardware in the Loop platforms. Model, simulate and control a complete photovoltaic system using various design methodologies on low-cost SoC platforms in this comprehensive technical workshop.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Fundamentals and Controlling a PV system.
- Matlab / Simulink modelling and simulation of a PV system.
- SoC & Designing with Zynq Architecture
- Core to Core Communication
- SoC FPGA Hardware/software co-design of a PV system with PYNQ boards
- VHDL fundamentals
- Co-simulation and FPGA in the Loop simulation of a MEPT controller.
- FPGA-based for AC drive applications
- Hardware in the loop fundamentals