The 2018 Annual General Meeting of the UK and Ireland Section will take place on 1st May 2018.
3. Minutes of the last AGM
5. Section Strategy, Vitality, Initiatives & Chair’s Report – Mike Hinchey
6. Section Administration and Initiatives – Cyril Onwubiko & Lai Bun Lok
7. Section Treasurer’s Financial Strategy & Report – Matthew Gream
8. Membership Report – Development & Retention – Wim Mellis
9. 3 pm Online Reports – all Chapters and Groups wanting to present online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm a slot.
10. Report on Life Members – Charles Turner & Tony Davies
11. Report from Historian – Tony Davies
12. Report from Educational Affairs – Zeyad Al-Shibanny
13. Industry Forum and Relations – Steve Nightingale & Rod Muttram
14. Report on Professional Activities- Patrick Luk
15. Report on STEM activities – Merlyn DeSouza
16. Report on Young Professionals – Lee Crudgington & Noel Gomez
17. Report on Women in Engineering – Annabel Latham & Keeley Crockett
18. Report on Humanitarian Activities – Lee Crudgington
19. Report on Student Activities and Student Branch hubs– Lee Crudgington
20. Report on Professional Registration and Section Legal Status– Brian Harrington
21. Section Mentoring Initiative – Charles Turner
22. Other Business
23. Next Meeting Date
All members are invited to attend but may not vote.