The talk will cover the following:
- Introduction: short biography including early scientific experimentation and commentary on the toys and inventions of his childhood and youth.
- Professional life: Using ingenium in engineering, facing situations that encourage creativity to resolve immediate or long term problems.
- Conceptualising an idea: the birth of the Inductive Telephone Card based on Faraday’s Law and it’s many uses.
- Documenting inventions: why it’s so important to file a patent, brief commentary on a few of the many patents on his name.
- Creativity never stops: a look towards the future of Engineering through his own vision and inventions.
Nelson Guilherme Bardini was born in Campinas in 1935. He is a Brazilian engineer and responsible for the invention of the inductive telephone card. He holds a degree in engineering from Mackenzie University and has more than 140 patents registered at INPI.
To register, please email Izzet Kale.