The IEEE PES Student Branch Chapter at UoM is pleased to invite you to our annual PES Day Celebration Event for 2020!
PES Day 2020 Webinar: The Future of Power and Energy
- Talks on the global and local impact of the IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES)
- Learn the benefits of joining PES and membership guidance
- Panel session: Affordable and Clean energy to the community
- Dr Angeliki Loukatou, Modelling Analyst at Energy Systems Catapult, IEEE PES UK&I Chapter
- Mr Keyi Wang, PhD student at The University of Manchester, PES Day Ambassador
- Miss Uduak Akpanedet, MSc student at The University of Manchester, PES Day Ambassador
The event will be hosted via Zoom Online Conference Platform. Please sign up using the link below and you will receive the Zoom link for the webinar by email.
This event is organised by IEEE Student Branch PES chapter at the University of Manchester, supported by IEEE Power and Energy Society UK and Ireland Chapter.