The International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and Applications (ICRERA) 2020 brings together researchers, engineers, manufacturers, practitioners and customers from all over the world to share and discuss advances and developments in renewable energy research and applications.
After the success of the first eight editions of ICRERA in Nagasaki (2012), Madrid (2013), Milwaukee (2014), Palermo (2015), Birmingham (2016), San Diago (2017), Paris (2018) and Brasov (2019), the nineth edition was scheduled to be in Glasgow, Scotland, but due to COVID-19 will now take place online. It will continue focusing on key topics and technologies related to renewable (green) energy systems and sources.
ICRERA aims to present important results to the international renewable energy community in the form of research, development, applications, design, and technology. It is therefore intended to assist researchers, scientists, manufacturers, companies, communities, agencies, associations and societies to keep abreast on new developments in their specialities and to unite in finding alternative energy solutions to current issues such as the greenhouse effect, sustainable and clean energy issues.
Topics within the scope of the conference include the following areas, but not limited to:
- Renewable (Green) Energy Systems and Sources (RESSs) as Wind Power, Hydropower, Solar Energy, Biomass, Biofuel, Geothermal Energy, Wave Energy, Tidal energy, Hydrogen & Fuel Cells, Energy Storage
- New Trends and Technologies for RESSs
- Policies and Strategies for RESSs
- Energy Transformation from Renewable Energy System (RES) to Grid
- Novel Energy Conversion Studies for RESs
- Power Devices and Driving Circuits for RESs
- Control Techniques for RESs
- Grid Interactive Systems Used in Hybrid RESs
- Performance Analysis of RESs
- Hybrid RESSs
- Decision Support Systems for RESSs
- Renewable Energy Research and Applications for Industries
- RESSs for Electrical Vehicles and Components
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Studies for RESs and Applications
- Computational Methods for RESSs
- Energy Savings for Vehicular Technology, Power Electronics, Electric Machinery and Control, etc.
- New Approaches in Lightings
- Public Awareness and Education for Renewable Energy and Systems
- Reliability and Maintenance in RESSs
- Smart grids and RESSs
- Safety and Security of RESSs
- Renewable Energy Systems in Smart Cities
- Future Challenges and Directions for RESSs
- IoT for RESSs
- Energy Management, VPP(Virtual Power Plant) and ERAB (Energy Resource Aggregation Businesses) for RESSs
- Model based Design and Digital Twin for RESSs