The invaluable data which the researcher across different domains generates through their research efforts has great interdependence to deduce meaningful hypothesis which germinate new discoveries and creates innovative results. Computational models are often coupled with high performance computing to solve complex physical problems arising in Engineering analysis and design.
The prime objective of the conference is to bring together the scholars, scientists and industrialists from all across the world to the wide spectrum of engineering and management fields to a common platform and achieve the following:
- To present the ongoing research in different fields and hence to foster research relations between the Universities and the industry
- Give participants a review of the latest and upcoming trends in the next few years
- Provide the delegates to share their new ideas and the application experiences face to face
- To foster and conduct collaborative interdisciplinary research in state-of-the-art methodologies and technologies within its areas of expertise
- To promote scientific and educational activities towards the advancement of the theory and practice of all Engineering and Technology fields
- To organise lectures by scientists and experts and to disseminate their ideas and concepts among the science and technology community
- Exposing the audience to the need for more development and research for innovation
This conference was originally scheduled to take place from 22nd to 24th April 2020 but has been rescheduled due to Coronavirus.