You are invited to the IEEE EMC Chapter’s Annual General Meeting which takes place on Wednesday 12th December at Room C1.15-16, University of Westminster, 115 New Cavendish Street London W1W 6UW from 11.00 – 12:30.
IEEE AGMs are open meetings, but please note that only IEEE EMC Society UK and Ireland Chapter members will be permitted to vote.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the AGM December 2017
- Chairman’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Review of 2018 events
- Plans for 2019
- Any other business
- Election of Officers and committee for 2019
Committee membership as from 1st Jan 2018, determined at the last EMC Society UK and Ireland Chapter AGM on 14th December 2017:
- Roy Ediss Chairman, Event Coordinator
- Paul Duxford Vice Chairman
- Paul Vertannes Secretary, Treasurer
- Alan Warner External Liaison, Event Coordinator
- Tony Swainson ListServe Manager
- Nick Hooper Membership Development
Other committee members:
- Nick Wainwright
- Adrian Monk
- Alistair Duffy
If you plan to attend you need to register by informing: Roy Ediss providing your name and company (if applicable)
View the location details, map and information here:
Please note that there is no on-site car parking. Public transport is strongly recommended.
We look forward to seeing you on the day.