2019 IEEE Smart World Congress and 5 Co-located Conferences
The smart world is set to enhance everyday things with abilities of sensation, communication, computation and intelligence so that many tasks and processes could be simplified, more efficient, and enjoyable. It consists of numerous “smart things” that can be endowed with different levels/forms of intelligence and even capable of thinking. This smart world is set to be the next important stage in human history. Research on smart world is an emerging research field covering many areas, essential problems and crucial issues in truly building the smart world that benefits humanity, and simultaneously safeguards the natural environment for sustainable development and evolution.
IEEE SmartWorld 2019 aims to provide a high-profile, leading-edge platform for researchers and engineers to exchange and explore state-of-art advances and innovations in graceful integrations of Cyber, Physical and Social Worlds with Ubiquitous Intelligence.
The 5th IEEE Smart World Congress (SmartWorld 2019) aims at promoting original and unpublished research works covering science, technologies, applications and related categories on smart world. It provides a high-profile, leading-edge forum for researchers and engineers to exchange on advances and innovations on smart world. In particular, the following topics are considered.
The congress invites high quality papers in the broad areas related to ubiquitous intelligence and computing, advanced and trusted computing, scalable computing and communications, cloud and big data, and Internet of people towards the Smart World. Proposals for tutorials, special sessions, workshops, forums, demos, exhibitions are also extremely welcome.
Smart World 2019 topics:
– Smart Industry and Manufacture
– Smart Agriculture and Aquaculture
– Smart Materials and Fabric
– Smart Environment and Ecosystems
– Smart Earth/Space System
– Smart Grid and Energy
– Smart Logistics and Retail
– Smart Building and Structure
– Smart Roads and Transportation
– Smart Vehicles and Networks
– Smart Machines and Robots
– Smart Home and Furniture
– Smart Appliances and Goods
– Smart Wearables and Implants
– Smart Medicine and Healthcare
– Smart Elderly/Kiddy Care
– Smart Foods and Living
– Smart Learning and Education
– Smart Disaster Management
– Smart Internet of Things
– Smart Sensing, System and Service
– Smart Computing and Communication
• The 16th IEEE Int’l Conf. on Ubiquitous Intelligence and Computing (UIC 2019) • The 16th IEEE Int’l Conf. on Advanced and Trusted Computing (ATC 2019) • The 19th IEEE Int’l Conf. on Scalable Computing & Communications (ScalCom 2019) • The 5th IEEE Int’l Conf. on Internet of People (IoP 2019) • The 3rd IEEE Int’l Conf. on Smart City Innovations (SCI 2019)
Call for Papers:
– Papers of original works that have not been submitted to another venue
– Workshop and Special Session Proposals in smart world related all aspects
– Tutorial Proposals in addressing the emerging smart world areas
– Smart AI City Competition Proposals for AI technological applications
Accepted conference papers will be published by IEEE (IEEE-DL and EI indexed) in Conference Proceedings. Best Paper Awards will be presented to high quality papers. Distinguished papers, after further revisions, will be recommended to 10+ SCI & EI indexed special issues (confirmed) in prestige journals, including IEEE Computer Journal (IEEE Flagship Journal, IF:1.94), IEEE Access (IF: 3.557), IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems, MDPI Sensors (IF: 2.475), Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing (IF: 1.423), Frontiers of Computer Science (IF: 1.105). Special issues will be shared by IEEE Smart World Congress 2019 and its five Co-Located Conferences and their associated Symposiums/Workshops.
Accept and close