Welcome to the IEEE UK and Ireland Student Activities.
The Student Activities Committee (SAC) is an IEEE committee is responsible for providing development opportunities for the student members, overseeing, supporting and fostering the growth of the Student Branches (SB) and managing the student activities in the UK and Ireland Section.
The mission of IEEE SAC is “To deliver a common, high quality IEEE Student member experience globally, for lifelong, professional success through IEEE membership.”
The SAC Section team main goals include:
- Strengthen partnership between student activities and
- all other IEEE entities
- other professional organisations
- Foster collaboration between student members
- Provide mentoring opportunities for the student members
- Provide extensive networking opportunities for the student members
- Diversify the IEEE Student membership to reflect IEEE’s technical fields of interests and interdependent professions
- Operational excellence: provide Student Branches with training and measurable internal feedback
- Create user-friendly information management system
- Create activities that:
- students are interested in
- will provide students with sufficient contacts and exposure to make an informed decision about their career path
- will help to prepare students for their career after graduation
There are no archive items to show.